Masterfully renovated and sumptuously appointed, this Mediterranean oasis is designed for indoor/outdoor living. Delia Construction along with Nationally renowned landscape architect, Bernard Trainor, has created myriad venues that invite intimate gatherings with garden courtyards, covered patios, and verdant foliage, mirroring the home’s style.
The professionally designed interiors are equally impressive and have been featured in numerous publications. Vibrant colors add distinctive character and exemplify the interplay of the historic and the modern. The result is sophisticated and soothing, whether preparing a feast in the chef’s kitchen, entertaining in the grand salon, or escaping to one of four bedrooms, each with uniquely appointed en suite bath.
Additional signature amenities that set this home apart include a La Cornue range, 1,000-bottle wine cellar, Waterworks tile and fixtures, outfitted closet rooms, and Sonos sound system. With its proximity and midway location between San Francisco and Silicon Valley, this is truly a wonderful home for family and business life.
- Dedicated office with shelving and library ladder opens to a covered patio and the rear gardens
- Spacious family room with fireplace, dramatic paneled and vaulted ceiling, rear garden access, and adjoining craft/recreation room
- Main-level bedroom suite with garden access and Carrara marble mosaic tile bathroom with tub and overhead shower
- Second bedroom with private balcony and en suite bath in vibrant tile colors with tub and separate shower
- Third bedroom suite with glass mosaic tiled shower
- Privately situated master suite has a customized walk-in closet with steps to a second, fully customized closet room on the lower level; sumptuous en suite bath in Carrara marble and mosaics has a dual-sink vanity, deep plunge tub, and large shower
- Professionally landscaped grounds by renowned architect Bernard Trainor
- 2-car garage with covered breezeway access is customized for a catering kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, separate freezer, plus sink and/or flower arranging station
Other features include: heated floors in the kitchen and bathrooms; Waterworks tile and fixtures throughout; Stone River bronze hardware; Marvin windows and doors in most rooms; Sonos system with sound speakers in many rooms; Nest thermostats; tankless hot water, state-of-the-art water saving irrigation system; and brand-new invisible fence.